Thursday, October 25, 2007

Our Prayers go out to Joan and Reed


Joan and Reed K. lost their home in Rancho Santa Fe this week. Joan is a relative by marriage (my grandmother married her father). Despite this tragic lost they are coping amazingly well. I have been thinking about them and their situation all week. Yesterday I saw some photos on Yahoo and came across a picture of what I remember as their home. It has been over 10 years since I was there, but this was the shape of their home and the pool looks familiar. This may or may not be it. I'm still waiting on a reply from Lulu. Whoever owned this home, we feel for you.
This photo was taken by Chris Carlson of the AP.

1 comment:

What's New said...

Unbelievable! It doesn't look like anything is burnt around it, and the house next to it is just fine. We have been hearing the news here in TN, but probably not the coverage you are receiving in CA. Really sad...............