Sunday, November 25, 2007

"Don't just give a gift, Grant a Wish"





Last year we got Henry all dolled up (as an Elf) and had his picture taken with Santa at Sears. A store employee called a couple of weeks ago and asked if they could put one of the pictures on display.

Of course I said "Yes". And I was thinking... "I can blog that". Hehehe. Dustin you've created a monster.

He was a bit fussy that day and the Santa was a bit freaky looking. I wasn't super happy with the pictures so I also had some pictures taken with the Santa at the Mall. I thought the one taken at the Mall was better than the photos from Sears.

I told myself that I wouldn't post anything for Christmas until December, but I couldn't wait. Hey, the stores already have had holiday decorations up for 1-2 months. Actually, I am short on ideas for things to blog. Unless you all want to see some more pictures of our giant mushrooms?

1 comment:

What's New said...

I'm related to a star! Hey, it looks like you have no shortage of elf outfits - a blue AND green one. Either way, Henry looks adorable.