Friday, August 22, 2008

Hot Mama, Cold Lake



A few weeks ago Dave's company had their annual trip to Whiskeytown Lake. They usually get off early and spend an afternoon hanging out. It happened to be a day that I worked, so I figured that Dave and Henry could just go and enjoy themselves. Unexpectedly, I got off at noon due to a light day and showed up in my maternity work clothes. With nothing else to change into, I just sat in a chair in the shade and didn't do my usual running around with my camera to catch some blackmail shots of the staff (Dave is great with photoshop). Someone got these shots of Henry enjoying himself and I thought I'd share. He looks like a big boy now...huh?

1 comment:

What's New said...

Great pics of Henry - the lake looks beautiful, and so much fun with a pail and shovel for Henry. He is looking like a very big boy, living up to his future role as big brother. Just wait until the little guy is born, then Henry will look like a giant.