Sunday, June 22, 2008

110% Boy

 

Dave found a dirt bike that he wants to fix up for Henry. Little by little Dave has been cleaning it and fixing this and that. It's not a huge priority because the bike is meant for an older child-maybe aged 7-8 on up. Dave was outside and he looked over and Henry had climbed up on it. There he was making all of his: car, truck, motorcycle, airplane, and boat noises that he makes, "Varoom!, Varoom", "errrrr", "eeeee", "squeal", "blam, bam, crunch" . And, as usual, his voice was in proportion to the size of the toy. I swear I think I heard him all of the way in the kitchen. :) One of my friends said, "Henry isn't just 100% boy...I think he's 110% boy". I think she's right. Maybe I ought to get him in the kitchen more often?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

What's New said...

Mindy, you are surrounded by boys! If you can't beat them, you may have to join them and learn to ride a dirt bike yourself :) haha